Downtown Oxnard’s First Thursdays Gourmet Food Trucks, the 805′s first, best and only recurring food truck fiesta begins a new year on February 7, 2013 at Plaza Park, Fifth and C Streets. The event will run from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. DJ entertainment, free admission (truck food for sale), and plenty of free parking on street and in public lots.
Trucks return on February 7, 2013!
- Baby’s Badass Burgers – Famous gourmet burgers, babysbadassburgers.com
- Pineapple Express – Hawaiian cuisine; samchoyspx.com
- Frysmith – Extraordinary fries; eatfrysmith.com
- Greasy Wiener – Gourmet Hot Dogs; thegreasywiener.com
- Trailer Park Truck –American comfort food with a twist; trailerparktruck.com
- O Street – French fusion; ostreettruck.com
- Sweet Arleens – Award-winning Cupcakes; sweetarleens.com
- Bobalu Berries – Chocolate-dipped berries and more; bobaluonthego.com
- It’s In the Sauce – Texas BBQ; itsinthesaucebbq.com
- Mangia – Italian; mangiaonwheels.com
- George’s Greek Truck; georgesgreektruck.com
VISIT WHITE RABBIT CAFE & THE BOBA TRUCKS CAFE NEAR Starbucks!
221 West 5th Street
Oxnard, Ca 93030
Enjoy $0.99 fountain drinks $1.50 Bud light drafts $2 All side items $2.50 Budweiser bottles $3 Cheese quesadilla $5 All Chicken entres (rice bowl, quesadilla, burritos, carne fries) … $12 Bud light beer towers $12 Budweiser Buckets