CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS:
Help us raise money for the victims of Yolanda/Haiyan in the Philippines
The people of the Philippines need your help. Hundreds of injured people, pregnant women, children and elderly have been going on without food, proper medical attention, or even a place to stay since Typhoon Haiyan ravaged the eastern Philippines recently, killing thousands.
Shirts will be delivered in approximately two weeks from the close date.
At 1000 shirts sold, this Booster will raise $12260 for
the organizer to donate to Red Cross, UNICEF or International Rescue Committee.
More about this campaign
Typhoon Haiyan (also known as Typhoon Yolanda) devastated the Philippines on Nov. 8, 2013. There are thousands of dead in the Philippines, and some expect that millions will need basic aid during the still-unfolding rescue and recovery process, to say nothing of the billions of dollars in damage to homes and infrastructure. Desperately needed food, water and medical aid are barely trickling into the city of Tacloban, which took the worst blow from Typhoon Haiyan. Most of the city is in ruins, a tangled mess of destroyed houses, cars and trees. Malls, garages and shops have all been stripped of food and water by hungry residents. Any type of help will make a difference in aiding the people of Tacloban, and will start the extensive road to re-cooperation of this city and its’ people.
LOS ANGELES (KABC)
Food trucks are major draws for foodies across the Southland. Here are some guidelines to choosing your food trucks wisely.
A cold fridge, hot grill and top-notch worker hygiene are all characteristics that would add up to an “A” grade for a restaurant. But are consumers on their own when it comes to food trucks?
“What you need to know is that they need to operate under the same premise as a restaurant,” said Bill Flynn, a food inspector and restaurant trainer. “Hot food hot, cold food cold, proper sanitizing and proper hand sinks and temperature controls.”
What youcan’t see can hurt you. So here’s what you should look for the next time you get hungry for some food truck eats.
First thing, look for the letter grade. It should be posted, but if it’s not, it’s possible the truck is certified in a different county, so just ask.
Also, check for these as well: health permits and business licenses – both should be visible. You can even check out vehicle registration tags, which indicate good operating practices.
“There’s an old expression: ‘When you go into a restaurant, check out the restroom first.’ It might be an indication of what’s inside,” Flynn said.
Since you can’t do that with a food truck, be observant in other ways.
“What is the hygiene of the employees look like? Are they wearing a hair net?” Flynn said.
If you see greasy hair or dirty fingernails, look for another lunch spot. You might think you’re more likely to get sick from undercooked food, but you’re actually more likely to get sick from food borne illness due to bad employee hygiene.
If they’re handling raw chicken, pork or beef – they should be wearing gloves although it is not a law to do so.
Jennifer Hoover of Newport Beach is a big food truck fan. She often hits Gateway to LA’s Tuesday truck fests. She says she relies mostly on word of mouth or website recommendations.
“I’m still here, and I haven’t been sick,” Hoover said.
Along with eyeballing permits and food operator behavior, feel your food. It should be hot. Proper cooking techniques kill bacteria.
Some foods are more risky than others, simply because the way they’re prepared. For example, brownies or corn on the cob are pretty safe. If they’re plunged in fats or oils, that’s pretty safe as well.
Howver, when it comes to burgers, tacos and salads, you might be rolling the dice.
“These are foods that don’t have another step of cooking, so to speak. Your lettuce, your salad, your tacos and the garnishes on those tacos, if they were contaminated at the source, they could be contaminated when you eat them,” Flynn explained. “Cross contamination is a big deal.”
That’s not to say that you need to avoid taco trucks. Just be armed with the right information to see that they handle these items properly.
Flynn checked White Rabbit, a Filipino fusion truck, and the Wicked Kitchen truck, which serves everything from Thai to Vietnamese to Cajun. Both passed food safety criteria, but that doesn’t surprise Wicked’s Ryan Carlin, who says health inspectors are rigorous.
“They are pretty harsh. They want to really nail us wherever we go,” Carlin said.
Carlin says trucks need permits for every city they work in.
In Los Angeles County, trucks are inspected twice a year. Sometimes they’re scheduled, sometimes they’re random. This year, the L.A. County Health Department inspected 1,429 trucks. Out of those, 1,250 got As, 132 received Bs, and 47 trucks got Cs.
Carlin says his Wicked Kitchen truck is cleaned after each meal service and also at night at their commissary – something Flynn says is vital.
“These trucks don’t sit in people’s garages overnight,” Flynn said.
If you find a truck through Twitter or a website, you can check out how established they are. That way, you can gauge how safe they are.
“One of the problems in public health with these types of vehicles is they’re mobile. Here today, gone tomorrow,” Flynn said.
There’s more to truck food than a mouth watering menu. So look out for a few red flags to help you from getting sick.
“I’ve done this now for a couple months, and so far so good. Knock on wood,” Hoover said.
For additional information regarding truck food safety, visit www.publichealth.lacounty.gov.
5K/10K RACE – $40 regular
- Early registration $30 until 10/19
- Runners must register online, or at packet pick-up on November 15th.
- All runners get a bib, a race t-shirt, and SWAG bag from sponsors.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each age division.
- Turkey Trophies will be awarded to the top three overall Men’s & Women’s.
1K KIDS TURKEY DASH (Ages 5+) – $15
- Race day registration OK.
- All children receive a bib, finisher’s medal, and race souvenir.
200M KIDS TURKEY TODDLE (Ages 2-5) – FREE
- Race day registration OK.
- All children will receive a race souvenir.
T-Shirt Options: Unisex shirts with sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL.
SWAG Bags: Sponsor material, gifts, products, and more. (More info coming)
Medals: 5K & 10K medals are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Children’s medals are finisher’s medals only.
City Farm Turkey Trophies: Turkey Trophies are custom turkey trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
PACKET PICK-UP – IMPORTANT!!!
TIME: FRIDAY, November 15, 2013 12pm – 6pm
LOCATION: A RUNNER’S CIRCLE – 3216 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90039
All registered runners must pick-up their runner’s packet on November 15th at A Runner’s Circle at the address above. All runners must bring a valid ID in order to claim their race packets. If you are picking up a packet for another runner please bring a copy of their ID. Runners that do not make it to packet pick-up may get their bib on race day. Turkey donations will be accepted at Packet Pick-Up on November 15th ONLY.
At packet pick-up, each runner will get their race number, SWAG bag, and t-shirt. Runners that have not yet register will be able to do so at packet pick-up
The 1st Annual City Farm Turkey Trot at the Autry Farmers Market will take place November 16, 2013 in Griffith Park. Families, friends, and children are invited to join us for a fun day of running, food, live music, games, free gifts, and much more. Start the holiday of giving with some healthy family fun, and help us raise food donations for needy families in the Los Angeles area.
5K/10K TURKEY TROT – START TIME 8:00AM
Runners of all ages will enjoy this festive run through beautiful Griffith Park along the dirt trail around the L.A. Zoo, Autry Museum, and Griffith Park Golf Course. All groups will start the course together at the south end of the Autry grass, and continue along the trail for either the 5K or 10K course. Signs will be posted, along with volunteers to assure a save and successful finish for everyone. Both 5K & 10K runners will finish near the start line on the dirt trail straightaway.
KIDS 1K TURKEY DASH – START TIME 9:30AM
Children 5 and up are invited to join us for a fun 1K run through the park. This run starts and finishes at the race expo with a loop along the dirt path and a final sprint on the Autry grass. We will have plenty of signage and volunteers along the course, but parents are welcome to run with their children if they prefer. All children receive a bib, finisher’s medal, and race souvenir.
200M TURKEY TODDLE – START TIME 10:00AM
Our littlest athletes will love this 200m dash on the Autry grass that will be lined with cheering volunteers and festive decorations. This run is designed for children 2-5 and the parents who want to run alongside them. This is a FREE event for children. All runners will receive a race souvenir at the end of their run.
DISCOUNTS & MORE!
DONATE A TURKEY & SAVE:
Runners that have already registered for either the 5K or 10K RACES ONLY qualify for $20 OFF(1) ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION on Packet Pick-Up Day when they donate a FROZEN TURKEY or TOFURKEY. All food donations will be collected on packet pick-up day ONLY, and go directly to the L.A. REGIONAL FOOD BANK to help serve needy families in the Los Angeles area during this important season of giving. Please note, only registered runners are eligible to redeem the $20 discount with a donation. Limit one discount per registered runner. Discount not valid with other entry discounts.
You can find more information about food donations at www.lafoodbank.org.
CLUB/CORPORATE TEAM DISCOUNTS:
Businesses, Clubs, or Organizations that register 15 RUNNERS or more are eligible for $10 OFF each regular registration. 5K & 10K RUNNERS ONLY. Discount not valid with other entry discounts.
A RUNNERS CIRCLE DISCOUNT:
ARC will be extending a 15% discount to all registered City Farm Turkey Trot Runners at their Los Feliz store location.
Pilipino American Heritage Month was established by the Filipino American National Historical Society (FAHNS) to recognize the achievements, contributions, and the historical presence of Pilipinos in the United States. October was likely chosen because the first recorded presence of a Pilipino in the Continental United States was in October 1587.
Throughout American History, Pilipinos have made their impact on the United States, and even around the world. A few of note: In Oct 6, 1763 Pilipinos, known as “Manilamen” escaped their Spanish captors aboard Galleon ships and made the first Pilipino settlement in Louisiana, and introduced the process of sun-drying shrimp. The Flourescent Bulb was invented in the 1940s by a Pilipino, Agapito Flores. Pilipinos like Philip Vera Cruz and Larry Itliong have led progressive movements such as the United Farm Workers Union of the 1960′s, and created little versions of the Philippines in metropolitan areas all across the U.S. Pilipinos have fought along side the United States military in wars and conflicts against Spain and Japan in the past, and even today in Iraq and Afghanistan. The highest ranking Pilipino in the U.S. military is Maj. Gen. Edward Soriano, United States Army. Some Pilipinos have held political office, such as Hawaii Governor Ben Cayetano and Tess Santiago as Mayor from the City of Delano, CA.
In 1991, the Filipino American National Historical Society unanimously adopted a resolution declaring October as Pilipino American Heritage Month (PAHM). States where Pilipinos largely reside, such as California and Hawaii widely celebrate Pilipino American History Month. The Legislature of State of Michigan passed a resolution in 2004 recognizing October as well. California’s school system also recognizes October as Pilipino American History Month. Most recently, on Oct 2008, the House of Representatives introduced H. RES. 1523 to recognize October as “[P]ilipino American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritage and culture of Filipino Americans and their immense contributions to the Nation.
#SBPtour2013 (SouthBay Pavilion Tour 2013)
In observance of Pilipino American Heritage Month, we have decided to run a week long promotion in one of the most densely Pilipino populated areas in California…Carson, with the hopes of opening our next brick and mortar. Teaming up with the marketing geniuses at the SouthBay Pavilion marketing team, we have put together this #SBPtour2013 which will last from September 30 – October 6. We are still in search for the next home for the new restaurant location, with hopes of opening in Carson, Cerritos, or in any of the many cities that continually show us love and support. We are truly grateful for all our Pilipino predecessors who have made it possible for us, as well as the many Pilipino-Americans in the United States today, to follow our dreams. Thank you for everybody who believe in us and thanks to those that helped us spread the Pilipino fusion love everywhere we go. We look forward to seeing all of you in Carson and look out for a Tour near you! Mabuhay!
Long time friend of the White Rabbit Familiy, Rex Navarrete, visits the valley at the end of the month at the Madrid Theatre in Canoga Park, CA with Dan Gabriel! This is your chance to see this hilarious Filipino comedian do his thing. Join us on September 28, 2013, as we will be serving up our FAMOUS “Pork Sisig Burrito” and more before and after the show! Also, those that attend the show that night will receive a FREE TACO with purchase and proof of admission! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see this bery punny guy! For more information click here!
We will also be giving away 2 pairs of tickets to Rex’s September 28th show so stay tuned for details!!
The iconic festival and annual celebration returns, now in its 22nd year! FilAm ARTS invites you to join us Sep.7-8 at Pt Fermin Park for the largest and longest-running community tradition in Southern California — the only event where you can see over 500 artists & performers from all over the world entertain you and 25,000 of your closest friends & family!
Advance tickets are available at http://
Whether it’s your first time or 22nd, it’s always a party at FPAC. Bring everyone you can to the Filipino party of the year!
FPAC is produced by FilAm ARTS – the Association for the Advancement of Filipino American Arts & Culture, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and sponsored by the City of Los Angeles, LA County Arts Commission, California Arts Council, National Endowment for the Arts, California Community Foundation, Toyota, The Getty Foundation, LA-18, Mavshack, The Asian Journal, Weekend Balita, BakitWhy.com, Oishi Media, The James Irvine Foundation, and LEAP, Inc.
Join White Rabbit Truck serving for its 3rd year at FPAC.
White Rabbit Truck will be doing a pop-up at Southbay Pavilion, Carson. We will be serving September 30 Monday til October 6 Sunday, everyday from 12pm-8pm.
We will be parked in front of the mall, near Tony Roma’s. Join us for this epic collaboration with Southbay Mall.
Thank you to all our fans for the continued support the past 3 years. It has been a wonderful journey and we are always striving to continue our goal to serve Filipino cuisine to the masses. We are grateful for the love & loyalty. Celebrate our 3rd Birthday with some Limited T-s with any $15 purchase at the Truck.
Join White Rabbit Truck at OC fair July 28 & August 8 all day from 12pm -11pm. Orange County Fairgrounds 88 Mesa Dr. Costa Mesa
General (13–59) $11
Seniors (60+) $8
Youth (6–12) $6
Children 5 and under free
Buy tickets online with no service fee through Ticketmaster*
(*must choose the ‘TicketFast’ print-at-home option to waive service charge)
July 12 – August 11
(Open Wednesday – Sunday)
Wednesday – Friday: Noon – Midnight
Saturday & Sunday: 10 am – Midnight
Box office Information
The OC Fair Box Office at the Pacific Amphitheatre is located
at 100 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
July 4th – Closed
Monday & Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
Please check back as hours will expand as Fair dates approach.
- Avaliable at the Box Office (see Box Office Hours)
- Online at Ticketmaster.com
- All Ticketmaster outlet locations
- Ticketmaster charge by phone at (800) 745-3000
- General Parking Passenger Cars: $10
- General Parking Buses and Limos: $20
- Pacific Amphitheatre VIP: $30
Parking is cash only
There are no in and out parking privileges
Best White Rabbit Instagram Dish Pic Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: Limited Edition 3 Year Anniversary T-Shirt. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at our discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter:
- Post the best picture of any dish(es) from White Rabbit Truck or White Rabbit Cafe on Instagram platform between 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Follow @whiterabbittruck on Instagram platform
- Mention @whiterabbittruck in the post on Instagram platform
Only one submission will be accepted daily per account. All submission become the exclusive property of White Rabbit Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a picture, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Contest entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Contest in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Contest will begin on June 18, 2013 and will continue on a daily basis until July 09, 2013. White Rabbit Inc reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the contest in its entirety if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Employees, officers, or directors of White Rabbit Inc, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Sponsor receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of White Rabbit Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage if applicable.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined daily from all eligible submissions received between 11:00am and 11:00pm PST. Selection of winner will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Contest winner will be notified by Instagram and will be required to email contact information to email@example.com. If not by email than by phone or mail, if applicable. The prize will be mailed within one week after the daily drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 1 calendar day from the date the notification is sent by White Rabbit Inc. to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 1 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. White Rabbit Inc is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account.
- Other conditions. White Rabbit Inc, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of White Rabbit Inc that may cause Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Contest, or from participation in the Contest; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold White Rabbit Inc, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to White Rabbit Inc, not to Instagram.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and White Rabbit inc in connection with the Contest, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the California.
- April 26, 27 & 28th 2013 will be the weekend to come out to the Silverton Hotel & Casino for Las Vegas’ Foodie Fest Food Truck Festival.There will be over 40 Food Trucks, 15 food booths, events for the kids and family, entertainment, beer tents, and a Tequila Party Tent! Join White Rabbit Truck & others.
This is event is brought to you by Red Dragon, LLC and Definitive Talent, with a portion of proceeds going to benefit the Three Square food bank.
Check out http://www.LasVegasFoodi… for tickets going on sale soon!
- White Rabbit Truck
- Fists of Fusion (formerly Truck Norris)
Maine Lobster Lady
Slap Yo Mama
CITY FEST is a once monthly celebration of everything local in Ventura County. Held at Plaza Park in Downtown Ventura we feature the best of music, food, art, and shopping from local businesses each month.
Beer Garden by Barrel House 101, Live Music, Art City, Local Vendor Booths, Kid Zone, Restaurant Tasting, and Food Trucks!
Downtown Oxnard’s First Thursdays Gourmet Food Trucks, the 805′s first, best and only recurring food truck fiesta begins a new year on February 7, 2013 at Plaza Park, Fifth and C Streets. The event will run from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. DJ entertainment, free admission (truck food for sale), and plenty of free parking on street and in public lots.
Trucks return on February 7, 2013!
- Baby’s Badass Burgers – Famous gourmet burgers, babysbadassburgers.com
- Pineapple Express – Hawaiian cuisine; samchoyspx.com
- Frysmith – Extraordinary fries; eatfrysmith.com
- Greasy Wiener – Gourmet Hot Dogs; thegreasywiener.com
- Trailer Park Truck –American comfort food with a twist; trailerparktruck.com
- O Street – French fusion; ostreettruck.com
- Sweet Arleens – Award-winning Cupcakes; sweetarleens.com
- Bobalu Berries – Chocolate-dipped berries and more; bobaluonthego.com
- It’s In the Sauce – Texas BBQ; itsinthesaucebbq.com
- Mangia – Italian; mangiaonwheels.com
- George’s Greek Truck; georgesgreektruck.com
VISIT WHITE RABBIT CAFE & THE BOBA TRUCKS CAFE NEAR Starbucks!
221 West 5th Street
Oxnard, Ca 93030
Enjoy $0.99 fountain drinks $1.50 Bud light drafts $2 All side items $2.50 Budweiser bottles $3 Cheese quesadilla $5 All Chicken entres (rice bowl, quesadilla, burritos, carne fries) … $12 Bud light beer towers $12 Budweiser Buckets
Las Vegas, NV – Back by popular demand, Red Dragon Events will be bringing back The Las Vegas Foodie Fest on November 2-4, 2012 at the Silverton Hotel & Casino.
Last event in April attracted over 20,000 attendees within the two-day event. This event is expected to grow to over 30,000 within the three-day event.
This event will give people the chance to explore some of the most popular gourmet food trucks that have been featured on The Food Network and The Travel Channel. Join White Rabbit Truck for the entire weekend.
Attendees can also indulge in and experience a wide variety of the newest trends in the culinary arts. There will be more than 40 Gourmet Food Trucks, 15 Food Vendor Booths, Beer Garden, Farmer’s Market, carnival rides, live entertainment, eating contests and other festive activities for the whole family.
October 06, 2012 • Begins 11AM
Location: Pechanga Parking Lot
General Admission: $5 per person; Starting September 15, 2012, Ticket Prices will be $10.
OVER 40 OF THE MOST SKILLED CHEFS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WILL BE ROLLING INTO THE PARKING LOT AT PECHANGA RESORT & CASINO FOR THE PECHANGA FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL. JOIN WHITE RABBIT TRUCK FOR THIS FUN FILLED, ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT.
The mission of The UHRB Food Truck Frenzy is to raise funds that will provide support for the Upland High School Instrumental Music Program. Sat., Sept. 22, 11:00-5:00 @ Cable Airport.
Entry Fee $5.00
VIP Early Entry Pre – Purchase Package $25.00
Kids 5 and under are Free!!!
A community event with amazing food and great music! Come out and support the Upland High School Instrumental Music program!! Entry fee only $5.00. Kids 5 and under are FREE!
VIP Early Entry only $25.00 advance purchase.
* Dale Bros. Brewery Oktoberfest Beer Garden
Expected Trucks with more to come Include:
* Truck Norris * Bacon MANia Truck
* The Slumin’ Gourmet * Cousins Maine Lobster
* Maui Wowi Hawaiian * The White Rabbit
* Vchos Truck * Waffles de Liege
* Mangia Ristorante On Wheels * No Jodas Truck
* Georges Greek Truck * My Delight Cupcakery
* My Tornado Potato * The Paradice Truck
* Tortas 2 Die 4 * MeSoHungry
* Mustache Mikes Truck
You’ve seen them on TV, you’ve heard about them from your friends, and now they’re coming to The Shops at Dos Lagos in Corona on Saturday, August 25th! The Corona Gourmet Food Truck Festival will feature 36 gourmet food trucks serving a variety of delicious dishes and tasty treats. Grab a cold microbrew from Hangar 24 Craft Brewery. Visit the Taste of Dos Lagos to sample food, wine, and cocktails from the various restaurants on the property including RA Sushi, Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina, TGI Friday’s, TAPS Fish House and Brewery, Citrus City Grille, Steam Haus Gastropub, and Pinkberry! The festival will feature live entertainment throughout the day, the Smart & Final Cool Zone, and even an option to be treated like a V.I.P. It’s a day of Food, Family & Fun! Join White Rabbit Truck at Corona Dos Lagos Food Truck Festival.
Restaurants: Ra Sushi, TAPS Fish House & Brewery, Steam Haus Gastropub, TGI Friday’s, Citrus City Grille, Pinkberry, Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina
Adult Beverages: Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, TAPS Fish House & Brewery, Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina, Steam Haus Gastropub
Entertainment: Live music from Kids Rock Free, Ashley’s Midnite Riders, and Southbound
Tickets can be purchased HERE, or at the Dos Lagos Management Office located at The Shops at Dos Lagos.
5 & Under = FREE
Presale General Admission= $8
Day of General Admission = $10
VIP Presale Package = $20 (Package includes first access to the event, VIP tented area with reserved seating)
VIP Day of = $25
Who: The Shops at Dos Lagos, United Way of Corona-Norco, and K-FROG
What: Corona Gourmet Food Truck Festival
When: Saturday, August 25th, 2012 from 11AM to 6PM
Where: 2780 Cabot Drive Suite 140 Corona, CA 92883 (951) 277-7601. Click here for Map and Directions.
Tickets include admission to the festival. Food and beverages are not included.
Tickets can be purchased HERE, or at the Dos Lagos Management Office located at The Shops at Dos Lagos.